Release Date: February 23, 2011
Mountain Media is proud to announce the new release of Mountain Commerce 6.0 rev. 1129. This new update includes Social Media features, speed optimization as well as several enhancements and bug fixes.
Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon
Social Media has become an increasingly important part of marketing your Website. We have added some features to streamline the process of implementing some of these features to your Mountain Commerce Web site.
Buttons that can be add to your site with this feature:
- Facebook Like/Recommend buttons.
- Twitter Tweet buttons.
These buttons can be configured to appear on category, search results, and product detail pages. If your site uses custom display templates, as many Mountain Commerce sites do, a minimal amount of work may be required to enable social media button support. Contact your account executive for details.
Site Performance Enhancements
As eCommerce sites support more features and graphics site performance can take a hit. It’s not just customers who like fast loading sites, with the Google Caffeine update your page load speeds are now a factor in your search engine rankings.
All new speed features require Mountain Media staff setup. Minimal setup charges may apply. Please contact your account executive for more information.
- Added support for multi-host image downloads. This increases the number of images that can be downloaded at-a-time.
- Gift Certificate option order bug fix.
- Added the ability to enable/disable the Google JSAPI.
- Added Quick Report support to custom reports.
- Made affiliate discounts support larger dollar amounts (up to 9999.99), one time use affiliate codes, and add ability to apply dollar amount discount to the subtotal rather than each line item.
If you are curious about how you can take advantage of these new features on your site send us an email.