Are you ready to grow the online presence of your MSP? Our team of specialists at Mountain Media is here for you. As your all-in-one provider of digital marketing services, we meet with you and your team to discuss the current efforts, and opportunities for new strategies and develop and implement a plan to meet your marketing efforts.
Benefits of Hiring Mountain Media for Marketing Your MSP
Social media and content marketing are a marathon, not a sprint so it makes sense to have a team of experts with you to manage projects so you can focus on your clients
- Team Support. Marketing your MSP should not be challenging. Collaborating with our team of experts, we guide and support your projects and initiatives. If you’re not sure which direction to go with content for your website or social media, we can help you create and execute a custom-tailored plan that delivers the results you want.
- SEO Experts. Search engine optimization changes as often as Google changes its algorithm making it challenging to keep up with the latest trends. Our team is focused on SEO, tracking trends, and developing strategies to get your MSP seen in search engine results and keep you there.
- Content is Still King (or Queen). At Mountain Media, we understand how to create content that drives visits to your website. Working with you, we create a content calendar to reflect the services you want to highlight. Using keywords, we create keyword-focused content designed to attract your target audience.
- Clear Call to Action. Whether we’re designing your website or managing social media, we always include a clear call to action. It won’t ever be confusing for the website or social media visitors to know what they should do next.
- All in One MSP Marketing. We are your partner for MSP Marketing. From websites and social media to pay-per-click campaigns and social ads, we’re here as your all-in-one provider to support business growth. Not every business needs paid ads, so we do our best to identify opportunities for your business to be promoted that way. Often that includes promoting a particular piece of content or service that will drive business from your target clients. We know you can’t do it all alone so we’re here for you as your marketing experts.
We pride ourselves on being a solutions-focused team that partners with you to grow your business every step of the way. Our process is simple. We talk to you to understand what is working and where there are opportunities for improvement when it comes to marketing your MSP.
Contact Mountain Media to learn more about our approach to marketing for MSPs.
The simple answer is maybe. If you’re seeking ways to get your business to a wider audience, are willing to invest money and time, and have clearly identified your ideal audience, then yes, internet marketing may be a good fit for your business. If you think it will magically get the perfect leads to your inbox, cost nothing, and fix a failing business, then no, digital marketing is not what you need.
At Mountain Media, we specialize in building websites, internet marketing (also called digital marketing), website hosting, and Seach Engine Optimization (SEO). If you’re ready to take the leap to digital marketing, we’re here for you!
Internet Marketing in a Nutshell
Years ago, I worked for a social media manager who had a restaurant client. Their primary business was breakfast and lunch sandwiches, featuring a special sandwich each day. This was back in 2010 when social media was primarily Facebook.
Businesses were just starting to figure out how they could get a foot in the door to meet their ideal customers. On the surface at least, it seemed like a great place to market a restaurant, which it was, but it was not a cure for lousy tasting sandwiches and poor service. It’s still like that today.
- Internet marketing is NOT a cure for a failing business or a bad product. Whether it’s a restaurant with a terrible meatball grinder or an IT services firm without a clearly defined target market, digital marketing isn’t the answer. The problems run deeper than getting customers in the door.
- Internet marketing is a marathon, not a sprint. Unless you already have an established brand or a well-known family name, it’s unlikely social media will sell your product overnight. It takes time to build an online audience that acts, even if the call to action is clear. Many businesses will offer an opt-in like subscribing to a newsletter where they can build trust and tell their audience about their business. Over time, this will get them warmer leads and yes, eventually customers.
- Follow up with leads. If you are investing time and money in an internet marketing strategy and implementation, then it is important to follow up with leads. This isn’t the job of the internet company, that’s where your team comes into play. We can generate leads through SEO and paid ad campaigns, but closing the sale is up to you.
- Digital Marketing expands your audience. If you’ve sent flyers and shared your business in networking groups, it’s time to extend your reach to a wider audience. Digital marketing introduces your business to more people who you may not otherwise reach.
- Internet Marketing can be targeted to your ideal customers. MSP Marketing, for example, is a target market on which Mountain Media focuses its efforts. We can create strategies for whomever you’d like to reach. Take note that it’s not “everyone” or “all the people” in an industry; it should more specific than that.
- Get ahead of the competition. Digital marketing, or internet marketing, can get your business ahead of the competition because we can target strategies to reach your ideal customers.
When it comes to answering the question of whether internet marketing is right for your business, the answer is a firm maybe. If you’re willing to invest the time and resources, it can be a game changer for your business. Interested in learning more? Contact Mountain Media today!
Lead generation. Brand awareness. More sales. These are all the reasons we hear from our clients about why they want to talk to us about MSP Marketing. It’s a common theme for businesses. We all want the most efficient path to leads so we can close the sale. How does that happen? Let’s talk about how the Mountain Media team can support you reaching your goals.
Benefits from MSP Marketing
What do we mean when we say MSP Marketing? The term stands for Managed Service Provider Marketing. It’s a niche for a specific industry that focuses on inbound and outbound marketing including search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing, and paid advertising via social media and/or Google Ads. Using these tactics, we can generate leads for our clients. That said, here are five ways your business benefits from MSP Marketing.
- Outsourced marketing. Tired of being responsible for marketing your business? Ready to hand off to the experts? We understand! When your business gets busy, you’re likely focused on serving your clients rather than marketing. As a result, business can suffer in the long run so why not outsource to Mountain Media!
- Identify Target Market. Oftentimes marketing strategies are implemented without identifying the target market. This doesn’t make sense as we need to know who we’re talking to in our marketing pieces. As a result, you don’t see the leads and can’t close sales, or worse, they’re bad leads and you’re wasting time. That’s why we begin with a clear picture of your target clients; we want to market in the right places to the right people.
- Cost of learning. Digital marketing is an ever-changing landscape. What’s an hour of your time worth? If it’s taking your hours to learn and implement a new strategy, like Google Ads, then it’s time to consider hiring an MSP marketing We already have the experts in place to help you identify and meet your marketing goals.
- Shorten and accelerate the sales cycle. With experts on your team, we can implement multiple strategies to give your business the boost you need. As a result, the sales cycle will be accelerated and shortened.
- Focused content and ads. To reach your target audience, we first identify them, and then create content around questions they’re asking as well as keyword research. We then promote that content to them, so they see your brand/company as the expert.
MSP Marketing is specific marketing to your target audience whether it’s manufacturing, healthcare, accounting, legal, engineering, or other industries. We’re here to support your business and help it grow in meaningful ways by marketing to your target audience where they are spending time.
Are you marketing your MSP company and not seeing the results you desire? Are you struggling to enhance local SEO? Are you spending on paid media and not seeing results? It’s time to consider MSP Marketing as the strategy to get your business seen by more of your ideal clients.
Marketing is not one size fits all.
What works for one business or industry, may not be as effective for another. MSP Marketing is designed to specifically support managed IT service providers increase visibility and sales. Combining website design and development, search engine optimization, inbound and outbound marketing, email campaigns, and paid advertising, Mountain Media will help you grow the online presence of your business.
Benefits of MSP Marketing
How businesses are marketing has changed since the pandemic. Website design and development has become a greater focus. Companies are seeing the value of owning their website, an asset to any marketing plan. As a result, more are creating new sites or revamping older ones, in conjunction with other strategies. The benefits of MSP marketing include the following.
- Increase online presence. 97% of Americans own a cellphone which they use to search the internet. That means your business needs to be found easily online. MSP marketing strategically places your business on the map, so to speak, and gets it in front of your ideal clients and prospects.
- Word of mouth can only grow your business to a certain point. Thinking ahead of the curve and being willing to market differently over time will keep your business and marketing fresh.
- No need to rely solely on social media platforms for leads. This can be tiresome and often does not lead to the people you want to reach. Combining a social media plan with a website content plan can increase visibility to the people you want to reach while weeding out the ones you don’t.
- It’s not just about the website. Reaching your ideal customers where they are through a strategic combination of backend and frontend SEO, paid advertising, and content creation.
- Grow your business in a planned way. Marketing is a marathon not a sprint so planning and implementing now will grow business in the months and years to come.
Mountain Media is experienced with MSP marketing and is here to support your team in developing a plan to grow your business.
Working with Mountain Media
As our client, we will work with you to identify or refine your ideal customer. What are their biggest challenges? What unique solution does your business offer? Then we develop a plan to reach that audience.
Marketing isn’t a one time or fast solution but working with the MSP marketing team at Mountain Media, your business will gain online visibility that increases leads and grows the customer base.
Structured data is a missed opportunity for many companies, even those already focusing on their websites’ search engine optimization. While taking advantage of schema markup to enhance search results isn’t uncommon, many companies ignore the opportunities they have to improve their online presence. One of the best ways to use structured data if you own a business with a physical location that customers visit is to leverage structured data for your local SEO.
Continue reading “Two Ways You Can Use Structured Data to Enhance Your Local SEO”