Lead generation. Brand awareness. More sales. These are all the reasons we hear from our clients about why they want to talk to us about MSP Marketing. It’s a common theme for businesses. We all want the most efficient path to leads so we can close the sale. How does that happen? Let’s talk about how the Mountain Media team can support you reaching your goals.
Benefits from MSP Marketing
What do we mean when we say MSP Marketing? The term stands for Managed Service Provider Marketing. It’s a niche for a specific industry that focuses on inbound and outbound marketing including search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing, and paid advertising via social media and/or Google Ads. Using these tactics, we can generate leads for our clients. That said, here are five ways your business benefits from MSP Marketing.
- Outsourced marketing. Tired of being responsible for marketing your business? Ready to hand off to the experts? We understand! When your business gets busy, you’re likely focused on serving your clients rather than marketing. As a result, business can suffer in the long run so why not outsource to Mountain Media!
- Identify Target Market. Oftentimes marketing strategies are implemented without identifying the target market. This doesn’t make sense as we need to know who we’re talking to in our marketing pieces. As a result, you don’t see the leads and can’t close sales, or worse, they’re bad leads and you’re wasting time. That’s why we begin with a clear picture of your target clients; we want to market in the right places to the right people.
- Cost of learning. Digital marketing is an ever-changing landscape. What’s an hour of your time worth? If it’s taking your hours to learn and implement a new strategy, like Google Ads, then it’s time to consider hiring an MSP marketing We already have the experts in place to help you identify and meet your marketing goals.
- Shorten and accelerate the sales cycle. With experts on your team, we can implement multiple strategies to give your business the boost you need. As a result, the sales cycle will be accelerated and shortened.
- Focused content and ads. To reach your target audience, we first identify them, and then create content around questions they’re asking as well as keyword research. We then promote that content to them, so they see your brand/company as the expert.
MSP Marketing is specific marketing to your target audience whether it’s manufacturing, healthcare, accounting, legal, engineering, or other industries. We’re here to support your business and help it grow in meaningful ways by marketing to your target audience where they are spending time.