Mountain Media is proud to announce that we have expanded our data center resources and services to compete with the likes of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure (cloud computing service). We can now deliver full fault tolerance in not one but two separate tier-3 data centers synced via a 10Gbps (5ms) connection. We started with a refresh on all hardware and network gear, utilizing solid-state drives (SSDs), ultra-fast processors, RAM and network cards to deliver 10x the throughput of our prior data center; which was fast, stable and secure. Next we implemented the last versions of VMware vSphere Enterprise & Veeam Enterprise management platforms.
The results have been phenomenal.
Applications that are heavy on processing data have reduced run times to one third. Customers that cannot tolerate downtime are embracing the service. You now have the option to power your mission critical applications in scalable, redundant data centers at significant savings when compared to other providers.
New Data Center Features Include:
- 1.5 Gbps DDoS Protected bandwidth
- Infrastructure built on solid state drives
- Second data center with duplicate hardware, automatic failover and failback
- Daily off-site back up
- 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring & support
- 24 x 7 x 365 in-house security officers, perimeter fencing, mantrap entries, IP
- DVR cameras, biometrics and keycard scanners.
- SOC 1 Type 2 and SOC 2 Type 2, PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and HIPAA compliance
If you would like to inquire about a hosting solution for your company please reach out to us: